With the originators permission, I am going to kind of change this blog for a short time and re-direct it to a more pressing occurance--like something going on in January--oh yea, Misti's wedding. I thought for the time we could use this blog to keep up on the plans of the families and see if we can get them coordinated. We could also use it to plan the getting together and what everyone wants to do, like I think at one time Tish threw out the idea of a New Years Eve party in Northern Idaho with us all...So, like the vacation ideas, I thought maybe we could do our wedding time ideas on here. If you like it, add. If not, then just peruse.
Can't wait to hear ideas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our plans are not set, but we are starting to make tentative plans. We would probably fly, possibly from the 30th to the 4th. We are very interested in getting a group rate on the hotel, or maybe the family discount, if Donele can get it for that many people. I know Alisa and Becky have shown interest in the same deal, with them bunking in a room. Maybe when we find out how many rooms we would all need (who all is coming to the wedding), Mom can call Donele and ask. Then we can go from there.
ReplyDeleteOther plans involve renting a minivan so we can be awesome, and building a fire out of anything that burns so we can stay warm.
I reserved a room at the La Quinta there in Moscow. The cost is about $90 per night. However, being the cheapskate that I am - I can cancel this reservation in the event that there is a better price somewhere else.
ReplyDeleteWe are going to check in on Dec 30 and out on Jan 3.
See everyone there - it should be fun.
Phil