Saturday, September 19, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Hello All,
We have had some great ideas for the upcoming vacation in 2010. Thanks to all that contibuted ideas. It isn't too late to post other ideas - but I would like to get a location decided by the middle of next month.

The reason for this is for planning and more importantly getting reservations especially for a group this large. That is why I am pushing gently.

I have been doing some thinking on the time of the year we are going to do this trip. It would of course work a bit better to do something during the summer. But realizing that we (Joyce and I) are the only ones with school-aged kids. We can be flexible on time. Just an idea - we went to Disneyland last year for Christmas and had a great time.

We also do not have to do the trip in 2010 we could wait a year. This will give Misti and Kevin time to recoup financially from their wedding. As well as letting Letisha and Aaron's twins get a bit older. On our front we would have time to recoup financially from buying our house and all the travel we need to do to Idaho in the next 6 months including Grandma Jensen's 90th in April. We can still plan something for the summer of next year. I am just thowing out another option.

With all that said, let's still decide a location and then worry about the when later.

Until next time.
Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment