I reserved a room for the Watts Clan at 103 per night. Hint - use the 21 day advanced purchase.
CAUTION - Once you book the room you are committed. Your card is charged and there are no refunds or cancellations. I did not see this before. I thought I was just reserving the room. So we are staying at this hotel now - sorry. My bad for not reading the fine print. But if you do the Best Rate Available option then you can cancel - the cost however is 129 per night.
There is a $8.00 per day parking fee as well - this I did see.
This hotel is right across the street from the main gate area. We can walk! Go across South Harbor and you are there (5 to 10 min walk at most???).
Watts Clan leader out - Peace...
No comments:
Post a Comment